1. The Bible to be the inspired, infallible, divinely preserved Word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20–21).
2. God is one Being who eternally exists as three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; all Persons being equal in power and glory (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19).
3. Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man (John 1:1,14), born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18,22-23) and sinless in His life (Hebrews 4:15). He died on the cross as a substitute for sinful men (2 Corinthians 5:21, Isaiah 53:5-6). He rose bodily from the grave (John 20:1-9, 24-31, Acts 2:24) and now reigns with the Father (Acts 7:55, Hebrews 10:12). He will return visibly and personally to the earth in both salvation and judgment (Hebrews 9:28).
4. The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convict the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment (John 14:15-18, John 16:7-11,13).
5. That man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, can be saved (Genesis 1:27, Romans 5:12, Acts 4:12, Ephesians 2:8,9).
6. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; for the former, a resurrection unto life (1 Corinthians 15:20-23); for the latter, a resurrection unto judgment (John 5:28-29).
7. In the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 12:27, Ephesians 1:22,23), and that individual doctrinal differences which may exist, outside of the aforementioned, should NOT hinder the unity of Christians.